Thursday, 7 May saw Sam Whiteley, Communications Director, and Greg Phitidis, Brand Director, host a jam-packed interactive discussion focussed on reputation management. The conversation touched on the following topics:
- Why was the industry so unprepared for a crisis like this?
- What are the short and long-term outcomes we should expect to see?
- How do you benchmark your brand reputation?
- What can we learn from Hiscox?
- What can we learn from Richard Branson?
- Do brands that invest in themselves come out of difficult situations faster?
- How do we address the issue of trust?
- What are the components of trust and how does it relate to brand?
- Four steps to meaningful messaging
- Will an increased share of voice lead to an increased share of market?
- The result of Free's market poll unveiling the challenges, priorities and trends facing insurance marketers
- 10 communications and brand take-aways
Links to resources discussed within this presentation are below:
- A link to the Trust America site mentioned by Greg that helps brands understand where they are now in terms of trust.
- A link to the Marketing Week webcast featuring Mark Riston.
A full recording of the discussion is available to view below.
If you would be interested in talking to one of our team about how we might be able to help you grow your business contact firstname.lastname@example.org.